Friday, November 4, 2011

Stupid Things Smart People Say

I am soon to be 64 years of age. Luckily I feel healthy and relatively young.

I thought I had seen and heard just about everything. But I was wrong. Again.

Richard Dawkins, one of the Smartest People around - at least in his own mind that those of his admirers - said one of the absolutely Stupidest Things I have ever heard.

What he said was, "... that somebody as intelligent as Jesus would have been an atheist if he had known what we know today.”

Really?! The arrogance of some men simply knows no bounds. Maybe Mr. Richard Dawkins is the Nimrod of our day - full of himself even when standing before God (see Genesis 10:9).

One request: Mr. Dawkins, please don't be a Nimrod (again), you are just a man no matter how smart you are, while Jesus is God.

Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment